Join the Spartan Tennis Club!
Come and join the Charlton Heights Spartan Tennis Club!
This is an exciting, activity-based club for kids in grades K-5
to come and enjoy learning the lifetime sport of tennis!
Sponsored in part by Spartan Tennis (our local summer youth
tennis program) and USTA Eastern, this club will focus on fun
No experience or special equipment necessary! Instruction and
play will be modeled after the USTA’s 10 and Under Tennis
program and the Spartan Tennis Summer Camp which focuses on fun
instructional games and activities. Visit
www.10andundertennis.com for more information on activities and
equipment scaled to fit kids!
- The Charlton Heights Spartan Tennis Club will be
facilitated by Charlton Heights Physical Education teacher
Laura Barry. She can be reached at:
- You are welcome to bring your own racket or use the
- The club will meet before school, once per month from
8:00-8:40 in the Charlton Heights Gym. It will be on
Thursday mornings. Exact dates will be shared with
- Students will be grouped by grade levels (K-2 and 3-5)
and will meet on different days.
- The club roster for each session (K-2 and 3-5) will be
capped at 25, first come-first served.
- If your child is interested in becoming a Charlton
Heights Spartan Tennis Club member, please tear off the slip
below and return to Ms Barry.
We look forward to seeing you there!
[DOWNLOAD PERMISSION FORM]