Upcoming Budget Presentations
The public is invited to attend any of the following meetings to learn more about the proposed 2019-20 budget. The proposed budget was adopted at the April 17 Board of Education meeting.
On May 21, residents will go to the polls to vote on a proposed $69,548,408 budget for the 2019-20 school year. The proposal carries a 2.90 percent tax levy increase and results in an estimated 1.95 percent tax rate increase. The proposal has a budget-to-budget increase of 2.15 percent and remains below the district’s tax cap of 3.76 percent for the seventh year in a row.
The proposed budget is
- Wednesday, May 1: BPA Meeting, 8:30 a.m., high school lower cafeteria
- Wednesday, May 1: Stevens Elementary School PTA, 7 p.m., Library
- Monday, May 6: HS PTSA, 7 p.m., Principal’s Conference Room
- Thursday, May 9: Pashley PTA, 6 p.m., Library
- Monday, May 13: Burnt Hills Rotary, 6:45 p.m., Ballston Town Hall, 323 Charlton Rd., Ballston Spa, 12020
- Thursday, May 16: Charlton Heights PTA, 7 p.m., Library
- Monday, May 20: O’Rourke Middle School PTA, 6:30 p.m., Library