It’s time to register your child for kindergarten for the 2021-22 school year!
If you are unsure if we have your child’s name on our kindergarten registration list, please call or email BH-BL registrar Mary Ann De Luca to check. She can be reached at 518-399-9141, Ext. 85015 or email@example.com.
- Mid February: Registration packets mailed to parents
- March 1: A livestream informational meeting for parents is Monday, March 1 at 7 pm.
- Week of March 8th Registration
- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- BH-BL District Office/Hostetter Leadership Center, 88 Lakehill Road, Burnt Hills, NY 12027
Virtual Information Meeting Agenda
KINDERGARTEN PARENT ORIENTATION NIGHT – MONDAY, MARCH 1, 2021
- Welcome: Patrick McGrath, Superintendent
- Introductions: Tim Sinnenberg – Charlton Heights Principal
- Kindergarten and More: Tim Sinnenberg, Charlton Heights Principal & Kindergarten Teachers
- A Healthy Perspective, Cheryl Traver, Charlton Heights Nurse
- A Safe Ride, Joe Czub, Director of Transportation
- There’s More!!, Katie Iannacone, PTA Representative
- Closing Remarks, Dave Collins, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum and Instruction
KINDERGARTEN INFORMATION – IMPORTANT DATES –
- Kindergarten Registration: Monday, March 8 – Friday, March 12 at the BH-BL District Office, 88 Lakehill Road from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM daily
- Kindergarten Screening: Specific dates to be determined – Late May-Early June
- Principal’s letter to parents mailed in August:
- Building Assignment
- Orientation Date
- Teacher Assignment