BH-BL HS PTA Reflections Award Winners Announced
The National PTA developed the Reflections program in 1969 to interest children, parents, teachers and communities in the arts. This year’s contest theme was “Within Reach.” BH-BL High School students created a piece of artwork, choreographed a dance, composed music, took a photograph, or wrote a story about the theme. Special thanks to high school teacher Wendy Corrigan for encouraging her students to participate in the arts!
Following is a list of students whose work will be judged at the Regional Level, and our Honorable Mention winners:
- Film Production: Ammon Smith
- Literature: Grace Brower and Veronica Fulgieri
- Photography: Morgan Woodbeck
- Visual Arts: Chloe Jacobs and Sidney Krawiecki
- Honorable Mention: Gabriela Basil, Faith Jandreau, Rebecca Kelley, Samantha Kelley, Emily Kingsland, Alisa Mazon, Sarah Milewski, Gene Mongan