There have been a few changes events since the 2021-22 districtwide calendar was printed. Please take a moment to update your own calendar so that you don’t miss anything!
- Board Meeting Moved to Sept. 7: There has been a change to the Board of Education 2021-22 meeting calendar. The previously scheduled Sept. 1 meeting has been moved to Tuesday, Sept 7 at 7 p.m. in the cafeteria at O’Rourke Middle School. (This meeting will now coincide with the Board’s annual building tours.)
- Sept. 7: Stevens Elementary School’s Open House has been switched to a “Supply Drop Off and Meet & Greet” instead. It will be on Tuesday, Sept. 7 for students in grades 1-5. Families may drop off supplies between 9 and 10 a.m., weather permitting. (Kindergarten families will have separate orientation sessions.) Tables will be set up along the periphery of the building arranged by grade level. Please label the bag of supplies so that our staff members can deliver it to the classrooms. Everything will be done outside and staff members will be available to assist and greet your child.
- Sept. 21: Grade 6 Back-to-School Night. The Grade 6 Back-to-School Night event will once again be an online/virtual event. Details and a link will be shared by O’Rourke staff with parents closer to the date.
- Sept. 23: Grades 7-8 Back-to-School Night. The Grades 7-8 Back-to-School Night event will once again be an online/virtual event. Details and a link will be shared by O’Rourke staff with parents closer to the date
- Sept. 28: Elementary Back-to-School Night. K-2 Back-to-School Night has been moved to a virtual event. Details will be shared with parents from their child’s school.
- Sept. 29: Elementary Back-to-School Night. Grades 3-5 Back-to-School Night has been moved to a virtual event. Details will be shared with parents from their child’s school.
- Oct. 20: Taste of Burnt Hills New Date. The Education Foundation’s major fundraiser, the Taste of Burnt Hills, has been shifted back from an in-person event to a drive-thru/pick up dinner co-sponsored by Spartan Catering. The event has been moved from Oct. 18 to Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2021 from 4:30-6:30 pm at BH-BL High School, 88 Lakehill Road. Online ordering and payment details will be available closer to the date of the event.