Dear 1st Grade Student,
I am so excited to hear that you will be in my 1st grade class! I am looking forward to a fun year as we get to know each other, meet new friends, and learn many new things. On the first day of school you will need the following items:
If you purchased the pre-packaged school supply kit, then you only need to purchase the additional items listed on the bottom half of this page. If you did not participate in the kit order, please buy all the items listed. Thank you.
Mrs. Robleno’s First Grade Supply List
- 24 sharpened pencils (Ticonderoga Brand)
- 2 jumbo erasers
- a labeled pair of child scissors
- 6 JUMBO glue sticks (we use these daily!)
- 2 boxes of Crayola markers (thick)
- 2 24-count boxes of crayons
- 2 three ring binders (one inch) with clear
- plastic covers **(1 blue and 1 white)**
- 2 containers of Play-Doh (any color)
Items needed in addition to the pre-purchased kit for Mrs. Robleno’s class:
- a pencil box to keep school supplies in
- Two-Pocket folders with 3 holes punched in the side so they can go into a three ringed binder (one red folder and one design of your choice)
- a sturdy pair of headphones for computer time (in a labeled Ziplock bag)
- a smock or large t-shirt for art- no ties or velcro please (in a labeled Ziploc bag)
- an extra outfit to keep in backpack (in a labeled Ziploc bag)
- baby wipes (for cleaning desks)
- a box or 2 of tissues
- a clipboard labeled with your child’s name
- a lockable water bottle to keep at your child’s desk (no twist tops please)
- Ziploc bags (Girls: Gallon sized) (Boys: Sandwich sized)
If you do not have some of these supplies at home already, it may be helpful to have a glue stick, several pencils, a pair of scissors, and crayons at home in order to more easily complete projects and homework assignments. Thank you!
I am looking forward to starting a new school year with you! If you would like, feel free to bring your supplies to the Open House in September.
In the meantime, enjoy your summer, read lots of books, and have fun!
See you soon!