All BH-BL PTAs are joining forces by working together to collect much-needed items for the Regional Food Bank. If you would like to participate in this districtwide Spring Cleaning Drive, please review the list below for items that are needed. The drive will run from March 1 to April 1. Donated items can be dropped off at any of the five schools where collection bins are located.
- Charlton Heights Elementary School is collecting Baby Supplies: Diapers, wipes and A&D ointment
- Pashley Elementary School is collecting Dental Supplies: Toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, mouthwash, etc.
- Stevens Elementary School is collecting Laundry Supplies: Detergent, fabric softener, laundry baskets, stain remover, etc.
- O’Rourke Middle School is collecting Paper Products: Kleenex, toilet paper, paper towels, napkins, etc.
- B H-BL High School is collecting Personal Hygiene: Shampoo, deodorant, body wash, razors, etc.