We hope you had a nice summer! The 2019-20 school year begins on Thursday, Sept. 5 for students in grades 1-12. The first day of school for kindergarten students is Friday, Sept. 6.
Classroom supply lists can be found on individual school homepages.
Other important dates
- Freshmen Orientation, Sept. 4, from 7:45 to 11:50 a.m., HS
- Grade 6 Orientation, Sept. 4, from 7:45 to 11:50 a.m., MS
- Charlton Heights Open House, Sept. 4 from 9 to 10 a.m.
- Stevens Welcome Back Evening, Sept. 4, from 4:30 to 6:30 p.m., Gym
- Kindergarten Orientation, Sept. 5