The cafe is open for snacks and drinks at 2 p.m. but then serves up a mix of snackbar foods, such as the popular Brunson Burger, chicken fingers, fries, salads, sandwiches, and more from 4 to 7 p.m. Spartan Cafe makes feeding your family (and let’s face it, those hungry teens) on busy nights that much easier.
On Saturday mornings a variety of breakfast foods and drinks are also available. Drop by starting at 7 a.m. for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, juice, bagels, pastries, etc. At 8 a.m. the Spartan Cafe staff serve hot breakfast items such as breakfast pizza, quiche of the day, and Eggs Benedict.
Spartan Cafe Menu
Open Tuesday – Friday, 4 to 7 p.m. and Saturdays, 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Chicken Tenders: $4
- French Fries: $2
- Mozzarella Sticks: $4
- Soft Pretzels: $3.50
- Hamburgers: $4.50
- Hot dogs (all beef): $2
- The Brunson Burger (includes American cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion & blue cheese dressing): $6.50
- Mr. DiAcetis Flatbread Pizza of the Day: $6.50
- Mr. Estrada’s Dish of the Day (Priced Daily)
- Soup of the Day: from $3.50
- Salad of the Day: from $4.50
- Sandwich of the Day: From $4.50
Specials of the Day
- Taco Tuesdays: Tacos & other Mexican/Latin Favorites (prices vary)
- Wiener Wednesday: Sausages and various toppings staring at $2
- Italian Thursdays: A mix of dishes from meatballs to lasagna as well as different Parmigiana, Piccata, Marsala, etc. dishes (prices vary)
- Fish Fridays: Blue Plate Specials of Fish & Chips ($6.50); Fish Fry ($5.50), Shrimp Cocktail ($6.50) and Clam Chowder ($4.50)