Spartan Catering presents Oktoberfest, Oct. 16
Join us for a German feast on Wed., Oct. 16 at BH-BL High School cafeteria. Meals are served (or can be taken home) from 5 to 7 p.m.
- Sauerbraten (German Pot Roast) served with a rich, sweet & tangy gravy
- Swine-n-Schnitzel, a breaded pork loin served with lemon caper butter
- Roasted Chicken
All meals are served with mashed Red Bliss Potatoes, a braised Red Cabbage & Apple dish (carrots can be substituted), and Apple Strudel or German Chocolate Cake. There is also a child-friendly menu. Adult meals are $10.95 each. Children’s meals are $4.95 each.
Month Spartan Catering Dinners
New this school year is a monthly cafe dinner hosted by Spartan Catering. Each month has a theme and more details about the menu will be available closer to the date. In the meantime, please mark your calendars so you don’t miss a fun opportunity to have a delicious meal with family and friends (eat in or take out available)–and let’s face it, not cooking for at least one night! 🙂
2019-20 Cafe Dinners
- September 18: Breakfast for Dinner
- October 16: Oktoberfest
- November 13: Thanksgiving
- December 11: Holiday with the Elves
- January 15: Soup’s On
- February 12: Valentine’s Day
- March 18: Third Annual BH-BL Community Dinner, 5-8 p.m.
- April 1: Sandwich Fest
- May 13: BBQ Picnic
- June 3: Catch of the Day