There’s no need to cook on Wednesday, March 10 because the Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Educational Support Association is sponsoring a “Dinners to Go” event with Spartan Catering.
Each meal is $15. Or, $27.50 for two; $40 for three; and $50 for four. All proceeds will be donated to the annual scholarship fund for graduating seniors.
Meals can be picked up via curbside service in the BH-BL High School back parking lot (Gym entrance) between 4 and 6 p.m. Staff members will deliver your order to your vehicle for drive-thru service.
Please place your order online by March 1, 2021. Payment will be accepted by cash or check (made payable to BH-BL ESA) upon arrival.
- Traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage with Irish Soda Bread
- Guinness Shepherd’s Pie with Irish Soda Bread
- Chicken Parmigiana with bread and side salad
- Gluten Free Chicken Parmigiana with side salad and Gluten Free brownie
- Vegan Crispy Tofu Teriyaki with noodles, vegetables, and side salad
Additional donations to the scholarship fund may be made by sending cash or check (made payable to BH-BL ESA) to:
Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake High School, Attn: Marcia Szablewski
88 Lakehill Rd.
Burnt Hills, NY 12027