From Principal Wolff
We are so very excited to start the 23-24 school year off. A few quick reminders:
- Drop off begins at 7 am at the music room doors. Homeroom begins at 7:45, so please plan accordingly. Pickup for parents is after bus dismissal at 2:25.
- Lunch accounts for students are with the TITAN system. Go to the BHBL website for details on how to sign up. LUNCH COST $3.50
- Chromebooks should be ON and charging for our students now. I will be sending them a quick hello next week, and some reminders and things that they will have some questions about.
- All tech issues should be directed to our new technology assistant, Mike Symer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students will receive their schedules on the first day of school.
- NO PHONE USE for students from 7am – 4pm. This is a change from last year. No phone use prior to homeroom, or after school in sports study hall or waiting for the activity bus. Students may use their phones on the bus, or at the discretion of the coaches or advisors they have after 4pm. There are, of course, students who need their phone for medical necessity and that is documented with my office.
- Please refer to your letters from transportation for any changes to your child’s bus or route.
- Back to School Night for Grade 6 is September 19, beginning at 6pm in the cafeteria for a quick general meeting.
- Back to School Night for Grade 7 and 8 is September 21st, beginning at 6pm in the cafeteria for a quick general meeting.
- Student athletes will have access to the sports shuttle, which will be located in the front of the building right after the 2:25 bell. The sidewalk out front is completed, so if your student wants to walk to practice (if you are giving permission) please send Judy an email so we have that documented. Congratulations to all of our Varsity, JV, Freshman and Modified players!
- The first REC NIGHT for Grade 6 is September 8th, 6:30-8:00. I will send drop off and pick up protocols out next week as we get closer. We ask that ALL PARENTS come in to pick up their students at the end of the event. We do not send students out into the parking lot unaccompanied for any event, grades 6, 7 or 8.
Mr. Duell and I are very excited to welcome our new and returning students. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to our offices. Enjoy the weekend, and we will see you soon. Make sure the kids have their chromebooks all charged up.