Welcome to the High School PTSA!
Our Mission: BH-BL High School PTSA’s mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children. Our PTSA is only effective when the parents, students and teachers all work together for the good of our High School students! There are ALWAYS ways to help. How?
- Become a member! You can become a member of the PTSA and be eligible for some AWESOME discounts at local businesses! (https://bhblhighschool.memberhub.com/store)
- Volunteer! Get involved. Come to a meeting and see what exciting events we have planned. There are SO many ways to help. If you have lots of time, then maybe you would like to chair a committee! Or, if you have a full schedule, then volunteer to help with an event.
- Join us on social media! Facebook (BurntHillsBallstonLakeHSPTSA) or Instagram (bhblptsa).
SEPTA: There is also a Special Education PTA (SEPTA) at BH-BL. To learn more, visit the SEPTA website or contact Danielle Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-23 Meeting Dates
September 12| October 3 | November 14 | December 12 | January 9 | February 13 | March 13 | April 3 | May 15 | June 12
Meetings are held at 7 p.m. in the high school library.
2022-23 PTSA Officers/Executive Committee
President: Jennifer Redinger
Vice President: Dave Cote
Secretary: Lakshmi Nagarajan
Treasurer: Giselle Sum
Special Education PTA: Contact via email: BHBLSEPTA@yahoo.com | SEPTA Website
- Arts & Entertainment: Tim Brunson
- Audit Committee: Corey Hart
- Follies: Tim Brunson
- Founders Day: Joan LaBuff
- Fundraising: Dave Cote
- Love Our Seniors:
- Nominating Committee:
- Prom/After Glow:
- Reflections: Jeannine Bower
- School Pictures: Sue Kudlacik
- Social Media: Jeannine Bower
- Staff Recognition/Luncheon:
- Transportation Day: Daniela Aldi