This page is designed to make employees’, retirees’ and new hires’ access to BH-BL forms and information convenient and efficient.
Employment Opportunities | Employee Benefits | New Hires & Onboarding | Professional Development & Certification | Staff Resources & Forms | Retirement Planning | Retiree Health Care Information |
Click on the “Join Our Team” banner to visit our RecruitFront account where you’ll find all of our current job openings. We are always hiring for a variety of substitute positions as well. Follow this link for more information about sub openings.
Civil Service Job Descriptions | Civil Service Application | Schenectady County Civil Service Website
Medical & Dental Information
- Cancer Screening Form
- Dental Plan Information
- Health Insurance Plan (Health, Dental and Flex spending; must be completed annually during open enrollment)
- Health Insurance Declination Form
- Insurance Rate Sheets: Administrators | CSEA hired before July 1, 2020 | CSEA hire after July 1, 2022 | Teachers | MS/MC
- Open Enrollment: During this timeframe, employees can change health providers, add new dependents. For active employees, open enrollment occurs every May. (Changes are in effect July 1.) For new employees/newly eligible, open enrollment is within 30 days of hire or eligibility. Additionally, certain life events may qualify you for a special enrollment. Please reach out to the Human Resources office for more information.
Family Medical Leave Act
The FMLA entitles eligible employees of covered employers to take unpaid, job-protected leave for specified family and medical reasons with continuation of group health insurance coverage under the same terms and conditions as if the employee had not taken leave. Read more about FMLA on the U.S. Department of Labor website.
- Employee’s Serious Health Condition Form. Use this form when a leave request is due to the medical condition of the employee.
- Family Member’s Serious Health Condition Form. Use this form when a leave request is due to the medical condition of the employee’s family member.
Other Staff Resources & Guidance Information
- Absence Management: Substitute Service via Frontline
- American Disability Act Request for Accommodation Form
- Change of Address/Contact Information Form
- Compensated Study Forms
- Conference Reimbursement Form
- District Technology Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee 504/IEP Direct Assistance (Contact Special Services Department)
- ePMF & Student Teacher Roster Verification Data Portal]
- eSchoolData GURU: Teacher login for eSD GURU | Administrator login
- Extra Classroom Forms
- Expecting Parent Resource Guide
- Fixed Asset Management
- Frontline Education
- ID Badge Request Form
- Mandatory Staff Training Information (Completed annually for all employees)
- Mileage Reimbursement Forms
- Name Change Request Form
- Payroll Forms (including vendor claims forms; tax forms)
- Payroll Schedules: 10-month employees | 12-month employees, Per Diem & Substitutes
- Purchasing Forms (include blank purchase order)
- School Messenger (Text, email & phone notification system)
- Shared Decision Making Committee, Plan & Supporting Documents
- Student Teacher/Intern Supervision Request for Payment Form
- Tech Support–Submit a Ticket
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
- Workman’s Compensation
Professional Development & State Certification Requirements
Follow this link to view BH-BL’s Professional Development Plan | For assistance with professional growth and certification requirements, please contact Kate Gurley.
Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) Requirements for CTLE Certificate Holders
CTLE certificate holder: A Registered holder of a professional classroom teaching certificate, educational leadership certificate, or Level III teaching assistant certificate is required to successfully complete 100 clock hours of acceptable CTLE during the registration period if they practice 90 days or more in a single applicable school district, board of cooperative educational services (BOCES) or nonpublic school that is providing instruction pursuant to Education Law §3204(2) located in New York State. The CTLE requirement may be completed at any time during the registration period, which is five years. CTLE completed during a prior registration period may not be carried over.
Permanent classroom teacher and school leader certificate holders practicing in New York State will be subject to registration requirements, but will not be subject to CTLE.
Holders of Continuing Teaching Assistant certificates or Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) certificates, such as School Attendance Teachers, School Counselors, School Psychologists, School Social Workers, School Dental Hygiene Teachers and School Nurse Teachers, are not subject to Registration or CTLE requirements.
- 403b Retirement Plan Information
- 457 Retirement Plan
- NYS Employee Retirement System
- NYS Teachers’ Retirement System
Retiree Health Care Information
Medicare Coverage Information
- Enrollment/Change Form
- Medicare Website (Part A and Part B information)
- Medicare Advantage Plan Rate Sheets
- Reimbursement Form (Dental/Acupuncture/Massage Therapy)
- Forever Blue 799 (PPO) MAP Plan info (In Area)
- Forever BLue 799 (PPO) MAP Plan Info (Out of Area)
- CDPHP Medicare Advantage Plan Info | CDPHP Healthy Extras | CDPHP MAP Application
- Highmark BlueShield Medicare Advantage Plan 2023 Application (In Area)
- Highmark BlueShield Medicare Advantage Plan 2023 Application (Out Of Area)
Health Insurance Plan Information
- 2022-23 Rate Sheets
- CDPHP Plan information
- Delta Dental Summary
- Enrollment/Change Form
- Highmark of Northeastern NY PPO 815 (Formerly Blue Shield of Northeastern NY)
- Highmark of Northeastern NY 907 (Formerly Blue Shield of Northeastern NY)