This Friday night will be the opening of the BH-BL Football season. We know these games are always a community event but unfortunately this year, like everything else, the game going to be a little different.
Per Department of Health guidance, only two spectators per athlete are allowed to enter the facility. This includes Varsity and JV Football and Cheerleading. Coaches will be handing out lanyards with badges prior to this weekend’s game to all of our athletes. Each player will receive only two passes. However, the game will be live streamed and can be watched via NFHS network. [CONNECT TO NFHS LIVE STREAMING]
In addition, the following protocol will also be in place:
- Only spectators with the appropriate badges indicating the sport and the level will be permitted into the game–no exceptions can be made.
- All spectators entering the game will be required to complete a brief survey to confirm entry into the contest. This can be scanned and completed on your smartphone at the gate.
- Entrance is limited to the Walter Reid gate only.
- The gate will open 30 minutes before game time. No spectators, volunteers, Booster Club members, etc. will be allowed in prior to this time.
- No parents or volunteers, including photographers, are allowed on the sideline prior to or during the game.
- The concession stand will not be available for use.
- All spectators will be asked to sit (in groups of two) in designated areas of the bleachers, marked by stickers. Social distancing protocols will need to be followed and masks will need to be worn at all times by spectators. Failure to do so will result in removal from the contest.
- We ask that players and spectators leave the field immediately following the conclusion of the contest.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Mr. Scalise (firstname.lastname@example.org).