Building Councils help improve education
Each BH-BL school has a Building Council whose goal is to help improve the quality of education for all students through a shared-decision making committee.
The committee is comprised of teachers, administrators, staff and parents. There are six teacher members selected for Building Council in each school who are also members of one of the six district K-12 committees: language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, health and special services.
Each Building Council typically meets every month. See below for meeting calendar and members.
Building Council Members
- Tim Sinnenberg, Principal and Co-Chair
- Lyndsay Wilson, Co-Chair, Staff Development Representative/Teachers’ Association President
- Andy Haluska, Math Representative
- Meghan Hinman, Special Education Representative
- Cara Olsen, Language Arts Representative
- Chris Deso, Technology Representative
- Bonnie O’Rourke, Science Representative
- Traci Hall, Health Representative
- Amy Underwood, Social Studies Representative
- Beth Stephens, CSEA Representative
- Melia Gordon, Parent Representative
- Regan DeMartino, Parent Representative