Capital Region BOCES Career and Technical School Albany campus announces program awards
Nearly 300 Capital Region BOCES Career and Technical School students were honored on June 14 for their excellence in programs preparing them for future careers in professions ranging from diesel technician to nurse, welder and chef.
During an awards and graduation ceremony watched on Live Stream by parents, family members and friends, the graduates were honored.
Congratulations to the award recipients for their respective programs.
Auto Body Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Outstanding Student – Joel Pacheco, Schenectady
- Growth in Achievement – Hopeton Palmer, Schenectady
- Academic Achievement – Maxwell Sullivan, Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake
- Outstanding Student – Ross Riley, Schenectady
- Growth in Achievement – Blaine Cunningham, Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake
- Academic Achievement – Andrew Roche, Scotia-Glenville
Automotive Trades II
- Outstanding Student – Sam Anzalone, Mohonasen
- Growth in Achievement – Ryan Bisner, Mohonasen
- Academic Achievement – Nate Martindale, Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake
- Outstanding Student – David Doolin, Berne-Knox-Westerlo
- Growth in Achievement – Joseph Trinchillo, Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake
- Outstanding Student – Logan Warner, Berne-Knox-Westerlo
- Growth in Achievement – Jarett Scarcella, Ravena-Coeymans-Selkirk
- Academic Achievement – Nicholas Hodgkinson, Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake
- Academic Achievement – Shaney Anaya-Rivera, Shenendehowa
- Academic Achievement – Abigail Smith, Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake