Free Meals for 2020-21 School Year
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has extended the free school meal initiative through the entire 2020-21 school year. This means that every BH-BL student may receive one free breakfast and one free lunch daily through the end of the school year. A lunch meal consists of an entree, fruit, vegetable, and milk. A breakfast meal consists of an entree, fruit and milk. (This does not apply to a la carte food items.)
Middle School Meals Served Daily: Assorted Pizza | Chicken Patty on a Roll | Assorted Sandwiches or Wraps | Chicken Caesar Salad | Soynut Butter & Jelly Sandwich | Fresh Fruits & Veggies | 100% Apple Juice, 1% White Milk, Non-fat White Milk, Non-fat Chocolate Milk.
- All lunches are served with a vegetable, fruit and milk.
- We do not use any form of peanuts in our kitchens; no peanut butter or peanut oil.
February 22-26, 2021 Lunch Menu
- Monday, Feb. 22: Popcorn Chicken with French Fries | Chicken patty on a WW roll | Assorted sandwiches | Gluten Free: Chicken nuggets & Smiley fries
- Tuesday, Feb. 23: Hamburger or Cheeseburger with French Fries | Chicken Patty on a WW roll | Assorted Sandwiches | Gluten Free: Burger or Cheeseburger with French Fries
- Wednesday, Feb. 24: Penne & meat sauce with garlic bread | Chicken Caesar Salad | Chicken Caesar Salad Wrap | Gluten Free: Pasta & meat sauce
- Thursday, Feb. 25: K-12 Half Day
- Friday, Feb. 26: Cheese pizza | Chicken Patty on a Whole Wheat Roll | Assorted sandwiches | Gluten Free: Cheese Pizza