Hello incoming Freshman! Welcome to BH-BL High School. The schedule for our 9th grade Orientation program is below. Students should select and attend one of the sessions (based on their assigned cohort). Parents are welcome to attend as well. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide transportation for either day.
Updated 9/8: Students will likely be able to access their schedule through the portal by Friday, Sept. 11. Please note, schedules will not be printed. Students will also receive their agendas upon arrival.
Virtual School students are welcome to attend either in-person or online orientation.
Orientation will consist of the following:
- Introduction to building administrators and the High School
- A brief discussion of daily procedures and expectations
- Review of frequently asked questions
- Limited tour of classrooms, assisted by students from the Leadership Training Program
Maroon Cohort (last name A-K)
- Friday, Sept. 11 from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 to 11 a.m.
Grey Cohort (last name L-Z)
- Friday, Sept. 11 from 3 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 12 from 11 a.m. to noon
Virtual School Students
- Friday, Sept. 11 from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. (in-person session)
- Saturday, Setp. 12 from 1 to 2 p.m. (online session)
Virtual School Orientation (Grades 10-12)
- Wednesday, Sept. 9 at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 10 at 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.
- Students can register for a session via Google Form emailed to them.
- Invites for Google Meets will be sent as students register for sessions.
New Student Orientation
- Friday, Sept. 11 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Sept. 12 from 10 a.m. to noon