Six BH-BL student athletes sign Letters of Intent
BH-BL is proud to announce the signing of six elite athletes who accepted athletic scholarships for next year by signing Letters of Intent.
- Samantha Hjelmar who will participate in Track & Field (high jump) and study exercise with a minor in nutrition at the University of Buffalo next fall,
- Kevin Gideon who will run cross country and study exercise science at Cedarville University in Ohio,
- Natalie Schurman who will play volleyball at Stonehill College in Massachusetts,
- Emily Digman who will run cross country and study biology at Columbia University,
- Nick Sinnenberg who will swim and study environmental science at LeMoyne College, and
- Zack Agan who will play baseball and study architecture at Philadelphia University.
“These athletes and their families are so deserving of this honor,” says Athletic Director Joe Scalise. “They have worked tirelessly, both on and off the field, earning academic and athletic accomplishments for many years. We are all so excited to follow these athletes on their next endeavors and we wish them well. It’s a great day to be a Spartan!”