This page is designed to make employees’ access to BH-BL forms and information convenient and efficient.
BH-BL Email Access
BH-BL Email Access Link. Use your BH-BL email account assigned to you (first letter of first name and last name and @bhbl.org) and your login password to gain access to your district email.
PLEASE NOTE: To access the forms below, you must sign in with your bhbl.org account. These forms are not public. They are intended for employee use only. (If you are signed into Google Drive with your bhbl.org account but still are unable to access the forms, please contact Webmaster Tara Mitchell for assistance.)
Business Office Forms & Information
Human Resources Forms & Information
- Absence Management Sub Service
- Employee Rights: Paid Sick Leave and Expanded Family & Medical Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act-Federal
- Health Insurance Information
- Additional Resources
- Employee Assistance Program
- Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form
Other Staff Resources
- ePMF & Student Teacher Roster Verification Data Portal
- eSchoolData GURU: Teacher login for eSD GURU | Administrator login
- District Technology Plan | NYSED SSBA 2018-21 Instructional Technology Plan | (Please send comments or questions on the District Technology Plan or on allocation of Smart Schools Bond Act funding to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Frontline Education (formerly My Learning Plan)
- ID Badge Request Form
- Professional Development Plan
- Shared-Decision Making
- Staff Trainings (Mandatory)
- Submit a Tech Support Ticket
- Substitute Service
Professional Development & State Certification Requirements
Continuing Teacher and Leader Education (CTLE) Requirements for CTLE Certificate Holders
CTLE certificate holder: A Registered holder of a professional classroom teaching certificate, educational leadership certificate, or Level III teaching assistant certificate is required to successfully complete 100 clock hours of acceptable CTLE during the registration period if they practice 90 days or more in a single applicable school district, board of cooperative educational services (BOCES) or nonpublic school that is providing instruction pursuant to Education Law §3204(2) located in New York State. The CTLE requirement may be completed at any time during the registration period, which is five years. CTLE completed during a prior registration period may not be carried over.
Permanent classroom teacher and school leader certificate holders practicing in New York State will be subject to Registration requirements, but will not be subject to CTLE.
Holders of Continuing Teaching Assistant certificates or Pupil Personnel Services (PPS) certificates, such as School Attendance Teachers, School Counselors, School Psychologists, School Social Workers, School Dental Hygiene Teachers and School Nurse Teachers, are not subject to Registration or CTLE requirements.
Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake Central School District is in compliance with the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and Title IX Educational Amendments of 1972. The School District provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or
disability. Title IX Sexual Harassment Complaint Form