Concert Procedures for Performers & Audiences
- Choruses and Orchestras will be masked and spaced at 3 ft. to the best of our ability.
- Bands will perform with bell covers on instruments and will be spaced as far apart as possible.
- Staggered Performance times – on the ½ hour. When a student is finished performing, they leave with their families. Obviously, some students may be in more than one group and will need to wait.
- For 6th, 7th and 8th grade concerts, Choruses will be first on the program to accommodate the largest audiences first.
- Auditorium Capacity = 953. Please leave space between families (at least one empty chair); please do not sit in the front row (due to extended choral riser configuration and piano placement).
- Masks required for all audience members (bring extra masks for those members attending without one).
- All doors will be accessible for entry/exit.
- Live Streaming may be available for anyone not able to attend. Details are still being worked out. There will not be a video put on YouTube due to copyright issues.
Scotia-Glenville Middle School, Prestige Parkway, Scotia, NY 12302 (GPS may require “Schenectady”)
- Rte. 50 south to Scotia (Rte. 5 – Mohawk Ave.)
- After ½ mile, turn right at light onto Rte. 147. (There is a Post Office on the RIGHT and a CVS on the LEFT at the intersection.)
- The Senior High School is on the LEFT after ½ mile. GO PAST the Senior High School entrance and take the next LEFT before the railroad tracks onto Burch Parkway.
- Continue to the first LEFT at the athletic fields.
- Go straight to the stop sign. The Middle School is across the street.
- Park on the far left as you face the school. There is a direct entrance/exit to the auditorium near the parking lot, or go around to the entrance at the front of the building.