BH-BL Buildings Use Guidelines
More than 100 local not-for-profit organizations use school facilities to hold their meetings and activities. These include scouting troops and youth sports groups. Fees charged for the use of school facilities are designed to make this a self-supporting activity.
The BH-BL Administration Office is responsible for the coordination of facility use. Any organization wishing to use school facilities must complete a Facilities Use Form. Organizations using athletic facilities (including the gyms, fields, or pool) or engaging in fundraising activities in the schools must also purchase liability insurance naming the school district as an additional insured.
For information, email or call Facilities Use Coordinator Amy Cullen at 518-399-9141, ext. 88013.
Facilities Use Information
- Facilities Use Calendar (view only)
- Facilities Use Request (ML Schedules)
- Create An Account To submit a Facilities Use Request, you must create an account on the ML Schedules software. Representatives of non-district groups will have to upload their certificate of insurance as part of this process.
- Log into ML Schedule to Submit a Facilities Use Request
- ML Schedule User Guide
- Facilities Use Handbook
- Application Procedures for Facilities Use
- Certificate of Insurance Sample
- Fee Schedule